Because we like to talk... we talk out loud, we talk in our heads, we talk on paper, we talk to ourselves, we talk to strangers... no scratch that... no talking to strangers, we talk with our fingers, we talk with our eyes, we baby talk, we pillow talk, we talk under our breath, we might talk to strangers... a little bit, we talk to animals, we talk like animals, we talk in our sleep, and now we talk in cyberspace
These are not my swimmers, but my sprinkler players!
I turned the sprinklers on for the standard 20 min setting and it just wasn't enough, but they loved it! My summertime girls!
Dad and I sure miss you guys! It was so nice to have everyone here! You'all look so cute in your swimming suits. The backyard is not quite like a water slide but fun anyway. I love you.
4 comments:
What a bunch of CUTIE pie's!!! I love you guys so much! I miss Ya'll! Maybe next time they can "sprinkle" for 25 minutes!! 'come on Mom?
Your girls are gorgeous! and I love Ally's swim suit! Isn't summer great?!
Dad and I sure miss you guys! It was so nice to have everyone here! You'all look so cute in your swimming suits. The backyard is not quite like a water slide but fun anyway. I love you.
I say forget Arkansas...Missouri is way better. Yep.
Post a Comment