Of course I'd say that before I had talked to the nurse. Oh well I'm apparently going to have to be more dedicated to dental hygiene than I've been in my whole life.... that stance has been apparently catching up with me as well though.... I'm going to the dentist this afternoon *cringe* I still hold to the fact that they must have their father's teeth because at this point (Livvy's still got some growing and changing teeth wise :) ) they will probably both need some type of mouth/teeth apparatus. Yuck! Can't wait for Layna's appointment on Thurs. Oh and here's a picture of our future braces baby....
..... cross your fingers for us. Oh and Livvy's 2 bottom front teeth are incredibly wiggly, if you look close it kinda looks like she's already lost one it's just seriously leaning.
9 years ago










7 comments:
Are braces in their future?? Yikes, start saving now!!;0 I do have to say, I think the girls look marvelous today....shiny white teeth and all!!
My kids love going to the dentist too. Our dentist has a tv hooked up above the chair so the kids get to watch cartoons while they get their teeth cleaned! Then they get to pick a prize from the treasure box! They think its great!! I don't know what I was always so afraid of....
Lucky you, I always hated the dentist. Probably because I got my mothers soft teeth and no matter how much I brushed and flossed I still had a cavity. Frustrating. Your girls are so pretty.
Must be the dentist month... I go Tuesday. My dentist was the 2nd person I told I was pregnant. Yeah, that was random, but you remember things like that when you're really not ready to tell the world yet, but you have to...
He's a pretty funny guy. I love my dentist. Well, I don't LOVE my dentist, I just like my dentist and enjoy going. I LOVE my parents for paying for braces-- I owe my straight smile to them (my brother wasn't so lucky). I think I broke the bank so they couldn't afford to put the wires on him...hmmm... I should probably feel guilty about that, eh?!
How's Harry Potter coming along??? I really need to get into reading those books. Trying to finish The Work and the Glory first... only 2 more volumes to go! (I only started in 2001-- I've been pacing myself!) Okay, this is getting long! Love ya... Bye!
Yeah, if I were you, I'd be worrying more about the fact that your girls are SERIOUSLY SO GORGEOUS! Forget braces, you've got more serious issues to deal with! (like keeping any male away from all those girls EVER!)I miss them too Hil!
That is some crazy cute hair miss Phoebe has. It almost looks like you taped little golden locks to her head. At least she has hair... unlike cousin Gid.
K.
You've always had a pretty smile, so your girls must take after you!
Post a Comment