Life's Greatest Treasure

Monday, July 30, 2007

TP troubles

Here we have the approach
and the execution. She seems a little unsure as to why this is being allowed.
Now some people may wonder why we have been keeping our toilet paper in bags in the bathroom instead of on the roll where it belongs but, as I am sure many mothers can attest, there is some unknown bond between toddlers and toilet paper and Phoebe has been happily discovering her new found friend. It's fun, soft, she can tear it quite easily, and it follows her everywhere! It is truly one of the best friends a girl could have. I think she must like the idea of being... rapped in something billowy.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

This is too cute! We love toddlers and TP! We used to keep ours in a bag too!

Jen said...

So cute! I love her "really, you don't mind?" look as she's tearing it off the roll! Forget diamonds - TP IS a girl's best friend, you're too funny!

Unknown said...

hehehe...These are so fun! I'm not really looking forward to when Gid discovers toilet paper...so I always keep the bathroom closed. As for those pictures on my blog...I snapped a few of them myself while holding him with my other hand and then had my brother take a couple. Fun stuff!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

What a stinker! You can't get mad, though....she is way too cute! I hate the toddler's in the bathroom stage, ugh! It looks like you are handling it well! Good on you!

Natalie said...

She is such a cute girl! Good luck with those bathroom troubles!!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Hello?? It's been a week! Get on with it...I know you been doing stuff! Gosh, blog already!